CLARIFICATION TEXT OF INTERNET SITE ACCORDING TO THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Herein Clarification Text, Kibele Communication System and Services GmbH (Data Controller located at Ergenekon Mahallesi, Cumhuriyet Caddesi, No: 175/4, Harbiye, Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey) and the personal data obtained through this website are processed and protected within the scope of the Personal Data Protection legislation, especially the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698. Our company's policies on the protection of personal data are available at https://www.kibele.com/GDPR.
METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Your personal data in clause B is collected through the Internet Site and contact form in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Personal data by our company, regulated in paragraph 2 e of Article 5 of the KVKK (Personal Data Protection Authority), "Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right" and "Legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that they do not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject" It is processed for legal reasons”.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Processing; In Article 3 of the KVKK, the recording, storage, preservation, modification, reorganization, disclosure, transfer, takeover, making available, and classification of personal data are defined.
Your personal data will be processed by our Company for the following purposes within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK:
Processing Purpose Data Categories Execution of Communication Activities Identity Data, Communication Data, Customer Transaction Data Follow-up of Requests / Complaints Identity Data, Communication Data, Customer Transaction Data Execution of Customer Relationship Management Processes Identity Data, Communication Data, Customer Transaction Data
TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
Your personal data; Personal data is not transferred to any third party within the framework of the processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK.
PERSONAL DATA OWNER'S RIGHTS
Within the scope of Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, everyone has the right to apply to our Company, which has the title of data controller, for the following matters:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law No. 6698,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
Applications for your rights listed above:
As a relevant person, in writing by duly filling out the Application Form located at https://www.kibele.com/Iletisim Internet address or through your e-mail registered in the systems of our Data Controller Company, together with documents identifying your identity.
- via firstname.lastname@example.org via email@example.com
- Other methods determined by the Board,
You can send it to us. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.